The MyUKZN app is both for staff and students.
The MyUKZN app gives you complete access to University and student information. Students can access course and examination schedules, check your admission and funding application status, graduation information and various other self-service functions. Use the emergency features to notify campus security about an imminent threat and find helpful contact details for other university services.
- Facilities in and around campuses such as buildings and libraries on campus as well as places to eat, shop and bank within close proximity of campuses. Contact details and map locations are provided.
- Status checks on admission and funding applications and financial clearance.
- Student services such as mini fee statements; personalized course timetables; examination timetables and venues and graduation information.
- Notices posted by the campus to keep the student in the loop and up to date with important happenings on campus.
- A jobs section where students are able to search for any positions available to them through their discipline of choice.
- Helpdesk access where students can perform ICT self-help functions or ask questions pertaining to IT related issues.
- Emergency tracking and contact information.