The Call Centre provides a single point of contact for staff and students to log and direct enquiries and record incidents by providing customer focused, quality IT services and technical support. Clients are encouraged to direct all IT related requests through the Call Centre to ensure, calls are logged and assigned to the correct department. Calls are prioritised in accordance with level of urgency and calls are directed and escalated.
Services offered includes:
- Call logging
- First line problem resolution
- High level user support, consultations, training and resolving end user problems
- IT/Audio Visual solutions, coordinating and conducting AV events and lecture venue support
- Scheduling and support of Video conferences
- SharePoint Support end user support
- Active Directory administration of user accounts
Contacting the Call Centre
- Open between 07H30 and 16H30, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone +2731 260 4000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – for staff support.
- Email: email@example.com – for student support.
- On-line call logging at http://icsfaultlogging.ukzn.ac.za